Friday, September 21, 2012

Bonanza & Son ‘First Song Of The Day’

I’ve got no one to play with!..

Bonanza Son is in an Oxfam warehouse in Yorkshire,
Rebecca Kingdom is in a swimming pool in Brighton,
Robert Rubbish is filming in Jersey,
Line Agnes Louise Ebbesen is in Denmark
Drew Morrison is walking in the South Of France
Rabouhi Kilcawley is writing songs in Morecombe,
and Andy Norton is buying books in a Kensington library…

I guess I’ll just have to make do with ‘The Gonzo Country trio of James Luther Dickinson, Jerry Jeff Walker and Ray Wylie Hubbard’…



This track comes from Ray Wylie Hubbard and The Cowboy Twinkies' quirky and eponymous twisted Country album from 1975 on Reprise… This album is one of three that I call ‘The Gonzo Country Trilogy’ and I will be posting an article I’m writing on this subject imminently.

Bonanza & Son ‘First Song Of The Day’

Ray Wylie Hubbard and The Cowboy Twinkies- 'West Texas Country Western Dance Band’ 1975

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home