Monday, September 08, 2014

'Out Of Sight' Jim Keaveny

I can't express how much I love 'Out Of Time' the new album from Jim Keaveny... All my Americana/Country loving friends NEED to hear this album I kid you not... Anyone who knows me knows I don't joke about stuff like this!.. It's a modern day classic!.. End of story...



Upcoming new album from Jim Keaveny is a beauty. Sounds like Bob Dylan has dragged The War On Drugs kicking and screaming around dust bowl America with a car full of narcotics courtesy of Hunter S. Thompson on an hallucinatory road trip that stops off in Tijuana, Nashville, Lubbock and Bakersfield and lastly to the Catskill mountains to pick up our good friends The Felice Brothers.

Real Country and authentic American Roots music is making a very welcome return via the likes of, amongst others, Sturgill Simpson, Daniel Romano and now Jim Keaveny to name but three. Yeee haaa indeed!



The album 'Out Of Time' is released 10th November but you can hear tracks at The Phoenix, Cavendish Square, London W1 on Saturday when Bonanza & Son present Oh!Gunquit, Lewis Floyd Henry and The Tender Hips live + a Bonanza & Son DJ set...


We will also be playing tracks on our ResonanceFM radio show which relaunches after the summer break on Wednesday 17th September 2014 at 4:30pm (UK time)... Tune in on 104.4FM in London or anywhere on www.resonancefm.com



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always like your blog post because you always comes with different ideas and information. I always shared your site post with my friends. Keep posting and i will follow you.
motels in rock springs wyoming

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home